Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Just a couple of thoughts

I think that the celebration of Bo's life yesterday was terrific and glad that I was home able to watch it. The speeches and memories past that the people brought out were awesome. I know I never met him, but have read a lot about Bo and the biggest thing that comes to me about him is that we was hard on the people that he loved so that they could go higher than they ever thought imaginable. I wish I could have been one of those people to play for him or have a story to tell about Bo.

This team has 9 Big Ten award winners and 3 that are National winners on it. That is terrific!! It only took the changing of two coordinators to bring out the best in them when they had it the whole time. The problem is that 5 of them will be leaving the team next year and hopefully most of them will get a shot at the NFL.

GO BLUE!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home