Monday, September 11, 2006


For the first time in 15 years or so I was able to go to a Michigan game. Man is that a long drive and what the heck is 30 or 40 bucks for parking about. I seen a few homes that had parking for 10.00 and at least 15 cars there. That has to be pretty sweet to pay for your mortgage just by people parking in your yard. Anyhow the walk going to the stadium(because I am cheap as hell) consisted on going by a lot of tailgating. Then going through the golf course was awesome. My 7 year old is use to OSU fans andsaying dumb stuff, but being there in Ann Arbor with all the maize and blue he was awe struck. Going into the stadium all these people selling these tickets for 25 or less. I guess the next time I go I will not use ebay and just go there and find the tickets there. I guess the supply and demand is lower at these kind of games. Once we entered the stadium it was like entering heaven. I have gone through there a couple of times during the off season and it does not compare with all those people in there. Those of you who go all the time should feel privledged!! As we are watching the 1st series they have to go for it on 4th down. This repeated itself like 3 times. I was sitting insection 7 so I could not see the best when they were down there on the other side of the field, but the running was really good and watching them cut back was like watching Terrell Davis years ago. When they used the waggle I seen more than 1 person open everytime so that is going to be a great play in there bag. I was very surprised they did not test this defense down the field at least a couple of times. I realize they are working on the run offense, but you need to get the timing down for throwing. Game speed and practice speed is way different.
Then the skies opened up and BOOM 2 time. How stupid am I.....I leave the rain suits in the car because it is so nice out when I got there. Game gets postponed fo an hour. One good thing was I brought is nerf football in and when the delay happened we had something to do at least. Game resumed, we do the wave, we score, we sing and pump our fists, and then we win. While I was leaving there was a guy selling Rudy Sucks and OSU Sucks t-shirts so since there was always like 200 people in line to the M-Den those were the only souvenirs I bought.It was a tremendous time and I can't wait till next year when I go again(I am not going to spend 200 on tickets). I hope that they play much better this coming week ALTHOUGH I DON'T BELIEVE THAT VANDY AND CMU ARE AS BAD AS PEOPLE THINK!!!!!!!! Vandy and Alabama was pretty close and CMU keeping up with BC was good to.


GO BLUE BEAT NOTRE DAME!!!!! RUDY SUCKS......... YEAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home